I detect a bug PCMANFM Lubuntu

I detect a bug in pcmanfm

pcmanfc is completely closed with error after a while inactive gvfs ssh
directory, if you try to access a folder gvfs of a connection that was
closed for a time, instead of shutting it should return to the desktop
or the folder of the user, the bug is annoying when working with
multiple tabs as they lose all open windows

Do not know where to report this bug, if you guide me appreciate it,
I've seen that here in launpad.net not post a bug
--
This message was sent from Launchpad by
mr. Ed (https://launchpad.net/~mred)