Re: time-admin broken in Lubuntu 11.10 Alpha 1 - GTK3 issue

Le Saturday 04 June 2011 à 22:40 -0700, Jonathan Marsden a écrit :
> Gtk-ERROR **: GTK+ 2.x symbols detected. Using GTK+ 2.x and GTK+ 3 in
> the same process is not supported
> aborting...
>
> which at least tells me what is happening :)
>
> I am not sure if it is worth filing bugs in LP for this kind of thing
> this early -- comments welcome on this.

That's why we need to be prepare to switch :)
However, I think we are not alone with this problem, Ubuntu should be
affected too. It could be interesting to identify which part is
problematic (library using GTK+ 2, or the program not migrated to GTK+
3).