Re: Proposed changes to lubuntu-desktop

Le Tuesday 07 June 2011 à 04:56 +0300, Markus Brummer a écrit :
> The following recommendations are packages that aren't necessary for
> the
> overall usability of Lubuntu: on a normal installation, all packages
> marked as recommended are installed.
Having all packages depending on lubuntu-desktop is currently a
limitation of our way to generate ISO. I expect to fix this for 11.10.
In the meantime, you can use lubuntu-core, which only install essential
packages for Lubuntu.

Other suggested programs should be discussed case by case, and some have
been already discussed recently (PDF viewer, archives).