From: Todd Carnes <toddcarnes@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Lubuntu-desktop] Proposed changes to lubuntu-desktop
To: lubuntu-desktop@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, June 7, 2011, 6:08 PM

On Tue, 7 Jun 2011 08:15:16 -0400
Tim Bernhard <ohiomoto@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> The only thing I don't like is the games.  (Is there an easy way for me to
> remove the games all at once??  I never really looked into it.)

I wanted to remove them (as well as Abiword & Gnumeric), but when I tell Synaptic to get rid of them, it says that it must remove lubuntu-desktop as well. So, not wanting to destroy an otherwise great system, I cancel out of it.

It does irk me though that lubuntu presumes to know better than I what is needed on my system and threatens to self-destruct if I don't do as it says.
--
Todd Carnes <toddcarnes@xxxxxxxxx>