From: PCMan <pcman.tw@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Lubuntu-desktop] Call for review: PCManFM is almost ready for a new release.
To: "lxde-list" <Lxde-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "pcmanfm-develop" <pcmanfm-develop@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "lubuntu-desktop" <lubuntu-desktop@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, lxde-i18n@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, June 11, 2011, 12:21 PM

Hi all,
I'm here to call for a review for PCManFM as the source code in git is
in quite good shape now.
Many known bugs are fixed and I did much refactor to the tabbed
browsing part and merge changes in tab-rework3 branch with master.
Please help test and update translations in various distros. If things
are ok, I propose a new release.

Some major changes:
1. "Reload Folder" is available now in View menu.
2. "Directory Tree" mode is available in side pane.
3. Filesystem size is updated in a more correctly and efficient way.
4. Many bugs causing crashes are fixed.
5. Shows a warning icon in toolbar when running as "root".
6. Supports menu keys.

minor changes:
1. Fixed some memory leaks.
2. ~ and / to move focus to location bar
3. Improve internal structure of PCManFM.
4. Code cleanup.

A new release as 0.9.9 is required. Please help review and test the code in git.
Thanks a lot.