Re: [Lxde-i18n] Call for review: PCManFM is almost ready for a new release.

Thank you, pcman.

I'll comment on the interface things as it seems everything is working (I
don't have remote filesystems to test that).

The drop-down in the side-pane doesn't show translated, as Martin said.

Regarding the new sign for pcmanfm as root, first I agree it should be
changed because setting the tooltip colour to the address bar sometimes
would leave the text and the background with the same colour. For me that
old warning icon in the address bar was fine.
The new icon, depending on the icon theme, can be almost unoticeable. It
should be the dialog-warning icon.