Re: [Lxde-i18n] Call for review: PCManFM is almost ready for a new release.

On Mon, 13 Jun 2011, Chris wrote:

I've read all the other mails as well, but wanted to reply to this one. Is
there an easy way to update/translate sections? I might be able to help in
nl and on a side note; which language is the base as no language is 100%
translated?

English is the base language, if you know another language better you can use that as base but it is not really supported and you have to do stuff wourself. It's outside of using Pootle as tool at least.

Doing the updates and stuff is very easy, I use intltool-update and some helper scripts around git to do the things. Most are executed by cron and it pings me when I need to manually solve things. Merge conflicts and such.

nl got a new translator recently and he is very active (in cc) and you guys should take a chat offlist and stuff. Ping me if you need some assistance in any way.

Welcome!

--
/brother
http://martin.bagge.nu