Re: Summarize of proposed changes on applications by default

Aloha Julien,

You forgotten my suggestion to switch to Empathy, or I forgot what the
conclusion of the discussion was about that. There was also the discussion
about a unity interface, and my remark about that was that I would like
support for quicklists if that is even possible at all. And you know my
feelings regarding xchat (more stable protocol implemented vs that of
pidgin)

I'm not available for a meeting this weekend, so keep it on the list I would
say.

With metta,

Chris Druif