Re: pcmanfm bug

hiyas,

yeah, I know. another 'odd' bug report, but like the guy himself - this one
is a bit hard to pin down.

The thread is at http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1774388&page=9 and
starts at #87

He has given as much information as he can, if any of the devs want him to
check out further things, I'm sure he would be agreeable.

should it be placed as a pcmanfm bug?

regards,

Phill.