Congratulations! I was dissapointed from ubuntu 11.4 cause it is running way too slow on my pc and then i found your distro! ITS PERFECT! 100% So fast that i could not believe in my eyes !!!

Congratulations!  I was dissapointed from ubuntu 11.4 cause it is
running way too slow on my pc and then i found your distro! ITS PERFECT!
100% So fast that i could not believe in my eyes !!!

Please dont stop this distro! you have a big reason to exist ! specially
after ubuntu became a fatpig wanting so much resources more than even
vista !
--
This message was sent from Launchpad by
digitalcrow (https://launchpad.net/~digitalcrow)