Re: Congratulations! I was dissapointed from ubuntu 11.4 cause it is running way too slow on my pc and then i found your distro! ITS PERFECT! 100% So fast that i could not believe in my eyes !!!

Thank you for you kind comments.

Whilst some of them are unusual, I'm sure we do understand what you mean.

I am also sure that all the team look forward to your continued enjoyment of
lubuntu.