Re: LightDM Vs LXDM

Aloha Matthew and the rest,

I don't run the alpha (or any Lubuntu for that matter) but the switch to
LightDM is more than showing the user list. At least for Gnome it means
there won't be a second session running and for us it'll mean we've got
loads more support for it. That are my 2c at this time of day. And about
that not seeing it in the list of session; LightDM or LXDM is the session
chooser.

with metta,

Chris Druif