Re: wiki

The wallpaper looks good, but note the similarity to the older
'Bubbles' theme of Fedora, e. g.
http://kourge.deviantart.com/art/Fedora-Bubble-wallpaper-1280-37855649.

Anyway I think now it is time to start polishing the Lubuntu's GUI.
1) The most problematic may be the ugly xscreensaver login screen, noted here:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/lubuntu-meta/+bug/799525
2) Secondly, some applications (Empathy, Evince...) have the default
simple GTK skin, whereas other (Sylpheed, Inkscape...) look nice using
the clearlooks skin. Where is the difference? This should be addressed, too.
3) Thirdly, KDE and Java applications have no font antialiasing at all.
Filip Dominec