Re: wiki

Ok, by parts.

1. I'll study the possibilities of customizing xscreensaver. If we can
do more Lubuntu-ish that will be great.

2. Yes, Fedora used to include some "sparkling soda" wallpapers in older
distributions, I think the character was more comic-like drawing (bold
style). Obviously I'm working on variations, this one was only a
finished mockup (not the first one, just the finished). Maybe another
one will change in colour or even in shape. But anyway, I don't think
they're the same. Maybe I'm wrong.

3. I can sure my Empathy (not included in Lubuntu, BTW) and Evince looks
Like the theme specified in LXAppearance. In my computer and in other
ones I've checked. If you're talking about the Empathy themes itslef
it's not the same (the GUI in Evince is the minimum expression of a
Glade interface, it's a simple GTK app, it must obey the daemon).

4. I don't know why KDE apps aren't smoothing fonts (possibly fixed with
qt4-qtconfig package), but Java apps may need to execute this: export
_JAVA_OPTIONS='-Dawt.useSystemAAFontSettings=lcd'

Thank you.