Re: Some new apps

> I'm not really satisfied with the applications which comes with lubuntu,
Good thing there is a repository with hundreds of apps to choose from to get
a system to your liking. Lubuntu is meant to be light on resources so having
heavy applications installed on default defeats that purpose. As far as
adding your app to lubuntu....well that will fall on the developers
decision! Glad you like the distro!!