Re: Ubuntu Developer Week - Preparation

> Well, team - Any other ideas?

Maybe someone could make a video of the performance on the same machine by
Ubuntu, Kubuntu, Xubuntu & Lubuntu... running the tastks showed on the
screenshots of resource, just to show how snappy Lubuntu behaves :)
Let's say an old machine, since it's the target for us: maybe a Pentium 3 ,
1000Mhz & 256Ram ? Maybe older ?
I would suggest to use the 10.04 version to it since is the stable version
for every flavour and is the fastest *buntu recently :)
This way we could answer "why Lubuntu ?" , joining to that the fact of a
complete distro for everyday use and all that stuff :)

--
jpxsat