Re: Feedback after Lubuntu live test

Aloha Theodor,

Which version did you try, alpha 1 of Oneiric? It has a known issue with
that and you only need to command "startlubuntu" if I'm not mistaken.
Irregardless if my solution worked, we'd like to know which version it was.
That way the devs can better track the error. And if my solution worked,
than also mention it in your reply.

With metta,

Chris