Re: Feedback after Lubuntu live test

Dear Chris,

thank you for your answer. I tryed it again and typed in the comand but
nothing happened.
I'm using Lubuntu 11.04. I got it just an view days ago from your
homapage. So in my opinion I'm using the latest version. The only
information I got ist: 11.04 kernel 2.6.38-8generic. If you need some
other information, you've got to tell me the command to find them out.

Theodor