Re: Mouse and Keyboard control problem

> For your touchpad please try installing the app gpointing-device-settings
> as you may set there specifically settings for your touchpad.

Installed it. It didn't show up in the menus after rebooting. Opened it
from command line and it opened with an error. GUI did appear though but
seems to have no effect on the scrolling. I'll try a usb mouse when I
can with the preferences > keyboard and mouse and see if the "applet"
stays open and I can use it w/mouse.

Hey, lots of people use laptops with Synaptic touchpads - there should
really be stable native support to config it in Lubuntu...any other
ideas appreciated.

Thanks.

                          unladen european swallow

Follow ups