Re: Can be lubuntu software center good thing?

Writing and mantaining own application of this importance can be
tedious and risky task. Maybe we should first just assess what components of
Ubuntu SW center make it slow and RAM consuming. If possible, second
step could be to compile an Ubuntu SW center version which would have minimal
dependencies, probably co-working with its contemporary authors.
Filip