Re: Can be lubuntu software center good thing?

i think that sometimes rewrite is better than cleanup the code, and i
dont' know if the authors of USC will be available.
anyway,  we are in democracy XD and this is the spirit  of the
open-source, i'm available to write python apps.

P.S. i'm very sorry for my bad english, but i'm italian :-P