Re: Lubuntu Manual?

Hi,

sorry for the delay in answering, it does take a couple of days for me to
get in touch with people and await for them to respond.

My current thinking and proposal is that we do actually add a Lubuntu
section to the main manual. This will cover parts that are specifically
Lubuntu. It is, however, no minor task as we would be altering a lot of
pages to include references to Lubuntu for specific tasks. I'd like a bit
more time to chat with the Manual team and ask them what they suggest.