Re: Lubuntu Manual?

Le Thursday 28 July 2011 à 11:22 +0200, Swapnil Bhartiya a écrit :

> We created a detailed manual of Ubuntu 11.04 [1] for Muktware.com. I
> personally use Lubuntu on my Dell mini as it is faster than Xubuntu.
> So,
> I will be very much interested in writing a similar manual for
> Lubuntu.
> Any pointers or suggestions? Who should I get in touch with to
> discuss
> what else we need for the manual?
>
> Most imp question of all: do we need a manual for Lubuntu?
> [1] http://www.muktware.com/man/1068

Than you. Any help on documentation, especially for beginners, is
welcome :)
You should talk to people on #lubuntu if you have questions, there is
always people who know Lubuntu well :)

Our documentation is here :
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Lubuntu/Documentation I think it's
also a good start.