Lubuntu Alpha 3 testing

Hi,

For Oneiric Alpha 3, there will be some changes for people who test the
ISOs. We are going to use http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/ to track tests and
bugs on the ISOs :)

You can find documentation on
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/ISO/Procedures

Currently, there are 2 ISOs to test :
- Live i386 http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/test/6096
- Live amd64 http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/test/6095
Alternates will probably be too late for Alpha 3, but we may be able to
test them in the futur.

For now, test cases are standard. If you have idea to extent them, fell
free to propose them, so we can discuss them on the list.

There are already several bugs reported about the ISO. Be sure to check
them before reporting a new bug. Also, be sure to subscribe to them if
you want to track progress on them :
- Jockey crashes on start : http://pad.lv/819506
- Missing icons in the menu : http://pad.lv/819525
- No indicators on lxpanel : http://pad.lv/819528
- Installer require 4.6 Gb of free space : http://pad.lv/819538
- Gwibber install by default : http://pad.lv/819519
- GTK3 applications doesn't have a theme : http://pad.lv/819529
- Generic icon for network-manager : http://pad.lv/796147
- Generic icon for jockey : http://pad.lv/819542

I also modified the page for testing on the wiki :
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/Testing

And remember, Alpha 3 is planned for Thursday, don't start testing on
Friday ;)

Thanks in advance for all adventurous testers :)