Re: Lubuntu Alpha 3 testing

Lance,

You'll see on iso.qa.ubuntu.com that the Lubuntu build you're testing is
"Lubuntu Desktop i386 (20110801)" That means it's the daily-live from
08/01/2011. So you should use the images from:
http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/lubuntu/daily-live/20110801/

Tomorrow might bring "Lubuntu Desktop i386 (20110802)", which means the
images would be in:
http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/lubuntu/daily-live/20110802/<http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/lubuntu/daily-live/20110801/>
and so on.

I have a feeling you might already know this and are just reporting a bug
(in which case I don't mean to sound presumptuous), but I figured an answer
to the question couldn't hurt. And other Lubuntu testers might not be as
adept at the iso tracker and might like a little detail and explanation. :)

-Steven