From: Steven <stenten@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Lubuntu-desktop] Lubuntu Alpha 3 testing
To: "Lance" <lbsolost@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: lubuntu-desktop@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, August 2, 2011, 3:20 AM

Lance,
You'll see on iso.qa.ubuntu.com that the Lubuntu build you're testing is "Lubuntu Desktop i386 (20110801)" That means it's the daily-live from 08/01/2011. So you should use the images from:
http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/lubuntu/daily-live/20110801/
Tomorrow might bring "Lubuntu Desktop i386 (20110802)", which means the images would be in:
http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/lubuntu/daily-live/20110802/and so on.
I have a feeling you might already know this and are just reporting a bug (in which case I don't mean to sound presumptuous), but I figured an answer to the question couldn't hurt. And other Lubuntu testers might not be as adept at the iso tracker and might like a little detail and explanation. :)

-Steven