Re: community editions of 11.04 (Ubiquity RAM usage vs alternate installer)

Shush, do not let them all know that full adoption is but one step of our
taking over the entire world :P

I have had a dig around, but cannot find a bug report over the RAM issue, if
there is none filed then I will file one and associate it with the existing
HD bug, it does really seem that ubiquity wants twice as much. Whilst I can
appreciate the 2.3GB hell that occurred in the past, taking a sledge hammer
approach to it is VERY wrong.

Regards,

Phill

--