Re: Cut & Paste Problem

I just did some attempts to fix this bug. The fix is now available in git.
Please get it heavily tested to make sure things does work and there
are no regression bugs. If no new problem is found, I think it's ok to
make 0.9.9 releases.
As we're more or less in a frozen state, I don't want to make other
changes prior to the release unless absolutely necessary.
Other less critical changes/fixes can be made in 0.9.9.x releases later.
Thanks.