forum area

Whilst we cannot serve the forum area, would I ask people to keep an eye on
them, and re-iterrate that bugs should be reported correctly.

Having discussions on areas that our devs do not monitor is regressive. I
know that the ops on http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?p=11142592 have
and do wonderful work. If you see a posting, please 'report' it and ask the
they move it there. All you need to do is click on 'REPORT'. the guys are
not going to say it is spam. it just cuts down where we look and allows
people on the forum to know to know better that they are not alone.

Herding the comments into one area is better for us & better for the forum
area.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/phillw

Follow ups