Re: lxshortcut integration in pcmanfm PATCH

I have tested this with leszek,

Of course I chose an CLI operation - it did not like that.

With popping on a 'standard' desktop app (leafpad) it worked fine.

For people wanting to add apps to the desktop, this patch is good to go.
Asking shortcuts to launch CLI stuff has always been a little more
complicated -- I do have the instructions somewhere, but us people wanting
CLI should really know how to launch them :)

As it is an FAQ for adding a desktop icon and our present work around is, to
say the least, involved. I would like this bug fix to be added.

regards,

Phill.