Re: lxshortcut integration in pcmanfm PATCH

Le Friday 12 August 2011 à 16:00 +0200, Leszek Lesner a écrit :
> I created a little patch which creates a new menuitem in the new menu called
> Shortcut.
> When its called it will execute
> lxshortcut -i <filename_you_entered_for_the_new_desktop.file>
> I originally created this patch for ZevenOS-Neptune and the debian version of
> pcmanfm (which seems to be an older version).
> I hope this patch works also for the ubuntu package and the newer version and
> is useful until a 'real' integration for desktop creation is done in pcmanfm /
> libfm.

Thanks Leszek for the patch. You should post it to pcmanfm bugtracker so
upstream can have a look at it :)

I'm not sure the use case you try to cover with this patch. Do you have
an example ? Also, IMO it should handle the case when lxshortcut is not
installed (adding a text box asking to install lxshortcut).