From: Phill Whiteside <phillw@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Lubuntu-desktop] A question
Cc: "lubuntu-desktop" <lubuntu-desktop@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Friday, August 12, 2011, 2:11 PM

Hi, QA,
A couple of people have stated that Lubuntu is not 'really' on the ISO testing area, one simple example would be http://qa.ubuntu.com/ which does not even list xubuntu?

I am struggling to send people who would like to get involved in QA when they return to me to say "the site does not work".
If there are any wiki edits that you need to live and active pages I would be more than happy to get them there. (I also have a gang of people who would love this in their resumee).

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/phillw