[Poll] Community Wallpapers

Hello people,

I believe I've never introduced myself to this mailing list so I'll do it quick.
My name is Alexander Andjelkovic [1] and I'm very interested in
artwork and design.
My current task is to manage a poll which will help us select
community wallpapers for Lubuntu.

The poll is made out of contributions submitted to our Flickr group
[2] and the top six most popular wallpapers will be added to the
Lubuntu artwork package.

We have a problem with the current tool for polling however, users can
only vote on one alternative. Keep this in mind when you vote, as you
might want to vote on a less popular wallpaper to make it more
popular. I know it's pretty dull, but we'll solve it for the next time
we do a poll like this.

The poll is located here:
http://vote.statsr.net/vote/140/lubuntu-11-10-community-wallpapers/

The poll is public and you do not need to register anywhere to be able
to vote. It will be up and running for approximatly two weeks.

Hopefully the mailing list will be enough to get peoples voices heard,
but maybe someone with rights could add the poll in the IRC topic?

Regards,
Alexander Andjelkovic.

[1]: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/frankbooth
[2]: http://www.flickr.com/groups/uawt-8/