Re: [Lubuntu-Desktop] Sound Editing Software

I've had to adjust the mic balance in alsamixer to get the mic working on my
last few laptops.  Seems to be a bug were both channels can't be at full
volume.  It's pretty common for people trying to use Skpe with
Acer/Gateway/Packard Bell laptops needing to do this.  A quick internet
search might help.

Also, there is a toggle in alsamixer to turn lines on and off.  I think it
worked with my hardware.

I know it's just a workaround.  Sorry I can't be of more help.

Tim