About GPicView

Hi everyone,
As the original author and prior maintainer of GPicView, I'd like to ask for
some comments from users and other developers. Since I no longer have the
time to maintain GPicView and it still has many problems. I consider
dropping GPicView in LXDE and replace it with a better one.

Viewnior is a lightweight and feature-rich image viewer which I think is
better than gpicview and it also meets the goals of LXDE.
http://xsisqox.github.com/Viewnior/

It has very good balance between resource usage and feature set. Please give
it some tests and gave me some feedback.
I'd suggest replacing GPicView with Viewnior in LXDE. Any objections?

Follow ups