Re: lxshortcut integration in pcmanfm PATCH

For me, my plan for this part is to make lxshortcut a library, or have this
functionality built into libfm directly.
A library might be more appropriate since this can also be used by
lxsession-edit later.
A separate binary is better when we want to make it an optional component
and handle cases when it's not installed.
Making it a library will let other programs integrate it nicely and easily
since many other desktop components might need this functionality, such as
lxpanel, pcmanfm, and lxsession-edit.
Putting it in libfm has the benefit that we don't have to maintain yet
another library. The cons is other programs requiring this feature will
depend on libfm.
I have not decide how to do this yet, but personally I prefer the library
one. (maybe libdesktop-edit?)