Re: [Lubuntu-Desktop] Integrate Catfish?

> What is the resource usage? What is the installed size of it + it's deps?

Suggested : strigi-daemon doodle tracker beagle
Recommended : slocate
Will be installed: catfish (32,3 ko)
Installed, is 393 ko.

For me catfish requires 22MB Ram to run (+- while it's searching). I think
that is a little elevated BUT Lubuntu doesn't have anything that can search
files and IMHO it's something needed, and besides it's not an app that will
run forever: people will search and find and that's it for catfish.
The app it's behaving well here on a pentium 3 (1000mhz).
Plus, since Xubuntu uses it too, maybe in the near future a team
"l+x*ubuntu" could help to improve it... just ideas!

--
jpxsat