Experiment: Merge LXSession/LXSessionEdit/LXPolkit and make them a single package.

Hi all,
To simpify LXDE, I did some experiment last night.
Since LXSession and LXSession Edit actually are used together, I merged them
and make them the same package.
Though LXSession Edit is originally designed to be desktop independent and
can work under other DEs, I found no real use case of this.
To ease the maintaince, I moved LXSession Edit into LXsession so they will
have concurrent update and there will no longer be any version mismatch
between these two.

For LXPolkit, since udisks and other services requires a proper PolicyKit
agent, a Polkit agent is a must-have for modern desktop environment. The
authentication agent runs on session startup and terminates when the session
terminates. It has the same lifespan as the desktop session. So to avoid
unnecessary daemons, I merged PolicyKit with LXSession. Now the PolicyKit
agent is built-into LXSession and runs in the same process. So no additional
authentication agents, such as policykit-gnome or lxpolkit need to be
installed. This decreased number of daemons and packages.

Some may argue that session manager should not be mixed with other stuff.
This is true most of the times. However the rationale behind this move is
quite simple. These daemons are all essential parts of the DE. They have
completely the same lifespan and they should work together. They are all
small and simple. So putting them in one single daemon should be better than
running many separate daemons in terms of resource usage and efficiency. In
addition, it will be easier for upstream developer and packager to maintain.

To sum up, these three packages became one single LXSession package now and
the policykit agent runs in the process of lxsession rather than as a
separate daemon. For those who still missed policykit-gnome and want to use
it, try lxsession --disable-polkit to disable the built-in policykit agent
and to run your own instead.

It's not the final decision and it's put in a branch called "integration".
git://lxde.git.sourceforge.net/gitroot/lxde/lxsession
branch "integration"

Please test and give some comments. Thanks.

Follow ups