Re: [Lxde-list] Experiment: Merge LXSession/LXSessionEdit/LXPolkit and make them a single package.

This piece of code is very simple and easy to debug. I think after some
careful examinations, it can be stable.
If the crash is caused by libpolkit-agent itself, this is not acceptable as
it's a security hole. It should be fixed immediately upstream and this is
not the problem of session manager.
Crashing of policykit should be nearly impossible for a distro. Otherwise,
it will be a security hole. So no matter it's stable or not, upstream
authors will fix it and make it stable enough.