Re: Lubuntu Alternate CD images exist -- please test!

I popped a note onto the Apple section of the main forum area earlier (
http://ubuntuforums.org/showpost.php?p=11192865&postcount=195), letting them
know that the iso building team had done a sterling job, and that there were
alternate iso's available for testing and asking for volunteers.