Personal Wiki pages / News

Hi guys & gals,

Yeah, just what you need... Me naggiing. :P

*Personal Wiki Pages*

As we approach 11.10 and all the fun of our already secret being leaked, can
I ask that you all take a few minutes to update your personal wiki pages and
for the brave, please add your self to
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/Get%20Involved/WhoWeAre  I'll
update DragonEyes on the #lubuntu-offtopic channel.

As the decision was taken that none of us "wear badges" on IRC, that page
will at least let the new comers to get a bit of background about us all.

If anyone is struggling and too proud to ask about making their wiki /
launchpad / registered IRC nic.. etc. For heavens sake, please ask! Learning
how to do those tasks mean that you can pass them on :)

*UBT*
*
*
Now that we have a few of the Lubunteers involved with UBT (
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BeginnersTeam) I'd also ask that any who feel that
they can assist on that area to let them know. They do outstanding work, as
we are joining the family completely they are always looking for people with
experience to help out. For those wishing to have a mentor to assist them as
they learn how to help others, it is also the place to head. If any one is
at all unsure about either joining as as Mentor or trainee, please just ask
me & I will be more than happy to put you in touch. It is completely
reciprocal as we always assist any UBT person on the Lubuntu areas.

*ISO Bulids*

Whilst the current news of failed iso building may be dis-heartening, fear
not.

1) It will get resolved.
2) There is a heck of lot of other things going on in readiness for 11.10

Please keep an eye on https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/Testing As soon as I
or the devs / qa people get news, we will update it.

I do ask that the devs and QA people keep it updated.

*Well, that's enough of me.*

Thank you to all who have gotten Lubuntu to where we are now. It's pretty
awesome :D

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/phillw