Dentist visit

Hiyas,

I'm am planning to see my dentist (and be told off for the length of time
since last visit). I *was* planning 1st week in October, but then remembered
that a 'little something' happens in the 1st couple of weeks of October. Why
do I need to book time off? Well, I live in UK and my dentist is at the far
end of turkey. Having had my top set of teeth bridged and capped a few years
ago, it is time for me to have my bottom set done. (Weak teeth run in our
family and my brother who is 2 years older than me has just had all his
removed and false teeth done). I prefer the option of bridging and capping
(I do not quite feel old enough yet to have a full set of dentures).

My planned dates are ~17 Oct 2011 - 01 Nov 2011.  My Dentist reckons the
work can be done in 7 days, but I'd actually like to have a bit of a holiday
plus in the few years since my upper set, my lower teeth now need more work.

Oh, and why not UK dentist?

1) They are incompetent money grabbing people.
2) 3,000 GBP to cap 6 top teeth this is after spending a lot of money on
just one canine tooth.
3)  I got my my whole top set capped and bridged, flights, accomadation and
far superior treatment and hygiene for 2,000 GBP..

Everyone I've sent since has come back with the same opinion.

@ Julien, I have not booked for certain yet. If I hear no squeals off people
I'll get it booked in the next 7 days....

@ mohi and @ daniel You two lads need to agree on the transfer of DE over
for the time I am away whilst we sort him out a permanent home.

to everyone else, that seems, for me looking at the calendar the best two
weeks to be away. The *really* bad news? Well, there is internet access over
there and I can log on at an internet cafe to make sure you all behave :P

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/phillw

Follow ups