Re: Dentist visit

On 09/07/2011 04:36 PM, Phill Whiteside wrote:

> I'm am planning to see my dentist (and be told off for the length of
> time since last visit).

Me too... I have a toothache!  I see my dentist tomorrow... but her
offices are close to my work, near Walmart... travel time is not a
problem :)  She and most of her staff are Filipinas, and they are always
amused that this white guy can understand their Tagalog :)  Meanwhile, I
am using the pills left over from last time I had a toothache... two
years ago!  Without them I can't get my mind to focus on anything except
"IT HURTS"!

> @ Julien, I have not booked for certain yet. If I hear no squeals off
> people I'll get it booked in the next 7 days....

Go for it.  The Lubuntu world can survive without you for a couple of
weeks, I am sure of it :)  You can always claim you are field testing
Lubuntu's Turkish localization!

> @ mohi and @ daniel You two lads need to agree on the transfer of DE
> over for the time I am away whilst we sort him out a permanent home.

If we need a server to run DE from... I have access to some servers.  If
Mohi and Daniel have it covered, great, but if not, talk to me.

Jonathan