Re: Fw: Re: Release meeting status

Cheer up Lance,

I recall using 'valentine' paints on a car body that I had spent days
getting the bumps out of and using cellulose fine filler that you can pretty
much fine emery down until it shines. Yup... those two systems do not like
each other either :(

"Into everyones life a little rain must fall", although I do admit they were
not quite the words I came out with :)