Re: Fw: Re: Lubuntu beta 2 iso-test images not showing up

Hi Lance,

The test for alternate is certainly there. I'm grabbing the i386 alternate
as it is the alternates we have had some teething problems with.

So, for all of you who have a bit of hard drive available, please head over
to https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/Testing#QA_testing_of_Milestone_releases
grab
one, test it and report as per the qa section. Then we have a nice beta 2's
to release :)