Please check my bug filing

I'm particularly concerned about this:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/libappindicator/+bug/820080

The network manager icon is fixed, but the power manager icon is broken again after being fixed once before.

I just want to be certain that I'm commenting at the correct bug report.

I'd bet Colin Watson will get on top of this:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/debian-installer/+bug/854244

But any and all feedback is appreciated ;^)

This one is quite new and needs much follow-up:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/casper/+bug/854837

I will follow up on that as I continue to test :^)

All in all I think things look pretty great and I must return to testing, still some old Ubuntu bugs to follow up on too, just please don't feel I'm pressuring anyone.

As always I'm thankful for all everyone does to make Lubuntu such a great distro,

Lance