Last tests before 11.10 release

Hi,

Just a reminder, the release of Lubuntu 11.10 is planned on Thurday :)

Pre-release images are available for testing on
http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/

Pleas use the tracker to report of failed or successful installation and
testing. We probably not be able to include many fixes in the ISO
itself. But if we found bugs fixable, we can add them to the
post-release updates.

I maintain the list of current known bugs here :
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/Developers/TODO#ISO_Testing_Bugs
I'll mention the most annoying ones on the release note. Let me know if
other bugs should be in.

We are close to the release, just a bit of more effort, and we can
celebrate it :)