Re: [12.04] Firefox instead of Chromium?

I'm one of the "target audiences" for Lubuntu, mainly that of the
underpowered netbook user.

In my experience, Chromium is faster, until you start having a ton
(read: 4-10) tabs open. At that point, Firefox starts to be better.

Just my two cents.

Cheers,
James Gifford