Re: [12.04] Firefox instead of Chromium?

If it's a vote... i would keep chromium. I always keep both browsers "just in case", but "my" benchmarks on my old pentium 3 can't tell any real difference with just one tab opened. Start time, firefox seems a little bit slower to start.

I'll run some "benchmarks" in the next days in the following machine: 1000mhz, 512ram (Pentium3).

Still, you should take a look at the dependencies too... my guess is that we should keep chromium in this case (i believe that firefox installs some nautilus stuff)

Ps: when it will be "ready" we could try Midori (it's the faster browser i can try on my old machine!). But really... when it will be *ready* to use!!