Re: PLEASE READ IT

Hi everybody.

Thanks for letting me join the group. I am Mörgæs from Ubuntuforums, and I
have been a full-time Buntu user since 5.10. I don't expect people to
understand Icelandic, so let me first of all reveal that the name means
"penguin" - though we don't have them around here.

As you may have seen already, I have some ideas for a new web site:
http://ubuntuforums.org/showpost.php?p=11449945&postcount=205

I shall save you from the full explanation. You will see a demo later, as I
believe in "show it, don't tell it". Long story short: I am focusing on
receiving the beginner having Windows background and the intermediate user
having Ubuntu (but not Lubuntu) background. Also, the site should have a
clear hierarchy indicating what is important to the user right here, right
now, and what can be left for later.

For now I just ask for an indication like "yes, we would like to experiment
and consider a new wording on the web side". If on the other hand the
general opinion is that the site can not be improved, there is no point in
going further.

I expect to be working together with Amjjawad. Our scope is text and
layout, and later on we would be happy to work with someone capable of
graphics and illustrations.

So, what do you say?

Regards
Mörgæs